CK Group are recruiting for Senior Scientists with T-Cell manufacture or cell therapy related experience, to join a biotechnology company, to be based at their growing site in Stevenage on a permanent basis.
A clinical-stage immuno-oncology company, that have recently embarked on establishing a new cGMP manufacturing operation, to provide manufacturing capacity for Phase 1 and Phase 2 operations, for their novel T cell platform.
To demonstrate strong leadership skills in order to lead a team to manufacture genetically engineered T cell products.
- Manage and maintain a GMP manufacturing facility to meet FDA, EU and MHRA guidelines.
- Provide team leadership, supervision and line management to scientists and manufacturing technologists
- Develop new operational systems when required to ensure robust manufacturing operation
- Planning and scheduling of team activities, supported by manufacturing scientists
- Provide subject matter expertise and training to the group within a specific equipment (e.g., CliniMACS Prodigy, Bioquell Isolator Technologies, Aseptic Behaviours)
- PhD. in biological sciences, engineering or equivalent plus industry experience in a cell therapy (minimum 5 years) or related field in GMP manufacturing.
- Experience with leadership of T-cell therapy/ mammalian cell culture manufacturing activities and tech transfer
- A strong understanding of T cell culture and immunology
- Team leadership within a Grade C or similar cleanroom environment
- Experience in developing processes for T cell manufacture
- Experience with GMP regulations, ATMP guidelines aseptic processes and cleanroom environments
- Expertise in T cell manufacturing methods and equipment (one or more of the following: CliniMACS Prodigy, Bioquell Isolator, ViaFreeze systems, Immunology technical background)
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51583.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51583
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th September 2021
- Expires: 5th October 2021