CK Group are recruiting for Manufacturing Scientists with T-Cell manufacturing experience, to join a biotechnology company at their growing site in Stevenage on a permanent basis.
A clinical-stage immuno-oncology company, that have recently embarked on establishing a new cGMP manufacturing operation, to provide manufacturing capacity for Phase 1 and Phase 2 operations, for their novel T cell platform.
To manufacture genetically engineered T cell products.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Manage and maintain a GMP manufacturing facility to meet FDA, EU and MHRA guidelines.
- Supervise and work with the core manufacturing teams in a cleanroom environment and serve as the technical resource for the manufacturing process.
- Ensure conformity to the Quality Management System.
- Prepare, review and revise SOPs and manufacturing reports and review manufacturing records.
- PhD. in biological sciences, engineering or equivalent plus industry experience in a cell therapy or related field in GMP manufacturing.
- Experience with T-cell therapy manufacturing or a strong immunology background.
- A strong understanding of T cell culture and immunology
- Familiarity with GMPs in conformance with EU, FDA and MHRA standards.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote ref 51585.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 51585
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 7th September 2021
- Expires: 5th October 2021