I am currently recruiting for a CRA to join my client based in Portugal on a part time basis (12.5 hours per week). You will ideally have strong monitoring experience and extremely strong attention to the detail, comfortable working on a matrix and great communication skills.
- Minimum 3-4 years working as a Monitor
- Medical Device experience not needed, but it´s a plus
- Cardiology and Oncology experience sought after
- Frequent user of CTMS, Oracle and RAVE systems
- Used to perform good Site Management support and willing to work on innovative approaches, like remote monitoring
- Monitor progress of clinical trials at the site level or headquarters and ensures that they are conducted, recorded and reported in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures (SOP), good clinical practices (GCP), and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Develops and maintains liaison with clinical investigators, clinical research organizations (CRO), affiliated hospitals, and research institutions to initiate and expedite clinical studies on products that have investigational new drug or medical devices approval.
- Responsible for reviewing adverse event cases with investigators, determining and monitoring time, budget, schedules, preparing study documents, and issuing status reports.
- May assist with design, development, and monitoring of clinical evaluation projects.
- Train investigators and site personnel. Includes headquarter and field clinical research associates (CRA).
- Implements and prepares the clinical development strategy as outlined by the clinical teams.
- May contact and recommend qualified investigators to perform studies and initiate clinical trials.
- Ensures recruitment and retention of patients. primarily and frequently with internal contacts . External interactions are less complex or problem solving in nature. Contacts others to share information, status, needs and issues in order to inform, gain input, and support decision making. Leadership and Talent Management: May provide guidance and assistance to entry level professionals and / or employee in Support Career Stream. Required Knowledge and
- Requires practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Requires a University Degree and minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with 0 years of experience.
For further details, please contact Tim Barratt on 01727 817 626 or email email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Contact: Tim Barratt
- Phone: 01727811634
- Reference: BH-32251
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 6th September 2021
- Expires: 4th October 2021