In this exciting new role, you'll manage the viral vector / vaccine application research group
You'll work closely with the Technology Group teams as well as the Market Development, Business Development and Project Portfolio Management teams to develop tailored solutions to meet customers' challenges and satisfy market needs.
You'll have the opportunity to progress your career and play a part in ambitious plans as they continue to expand as a company and within the Technology Group while helping more patients worldwide.
* You will be a BSc graduate or PhD in biochemical engineering, biochemistry, or other life science subject with 8+ years industrial experience from development and production of final viral therapies with hands-on experience in the down-stream bioprocess and CMC unit operations.
* A commercial aptitude, preferably with a contract service background of viral-based therapeutics, as well as a practical understanding of the CMC challenges faced with such modalities.
* Demonstrate strong team leadership, developing a team and managing performance.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2161346
- Posted: 6th September 2021
- Expires: 4th October 2021