ASAP - Ongoing
9-5.30pm, Monday - Friday
* As a member of the pharmacy team the post holder shares responsibility for the organisation, management and supply of pharmacy services to patients and healthcare staff.
* The pharmacy team is the hospital lead for all aspects of medicines management, including the safe and secure handling of medicines, and the clinical and cost-effective use of medicines.
* The wards and specialties assigned will vary on a rotational basis. Specialities involved include Plastic Surgery, Maxillofacial Surgery, Burns, Critical care, Paediatrics, Sleep Disorder, McIndoe Centre, Radiology, High Cost Drugs and Formulary. This will allow the postholders to develop a wider range of clinical, specialties and leadership skills ensuring a more well-rounded and capable surgical pharmacist. Main duties for the post holder include:
*Clinical ward pharmacy services
*Lead Pharmacist for one or more specialties
*Dispensary - acting as the Responsible Pharmacist as required
*Supervise more junior pharmacy staff
* As with other posts in a small department, the post holder's responsibilities are wide-ranging. Time will be given to fulfil expected responsibilities.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you hold an MPharms Degree along with UK GPhC registration.
Working with Mediplacements you will receive unbeatable locum benefits, which include;
*A dedicated one to one service
*Fast track registration process
*Excellent rates of pay
*Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Weekly pay - on time, every time
*Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
*No Registration Fee!
*Free online training available
For more information, or to apply for this locum position please contact our Pharmacy Team on 0207 613 6789.
Not available for this position? Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Mediplacements
- Reference: J98747
- Posted: 6th September 2021
- Expires: 4th October 2021