Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Medical Affairs Specialist to join a pharmaceutical company which is part of a global healthcare organisation. This role is offered on a contract basis until the end of June 2022.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Act as a scientific expert with deep knowledge of the Haematology treatment trends incl. unmet medical needs, scientific insights and studies to maximize company product value through high quality scientific knowledge management
- Plan, design and execute the Medical Affairs Plan, including the local parts of the overall study planning process (IEGP)
- Contribute to the country and local teams by sharing medical knowledge and insights with the cross-functional team and herewith contributing to achieving aligned goals
Further responsibilities will include:
- Writing and updating SMPC/Succinct Statement as well as reviewing CMIRs/DMIRs
- Creating content for scientific presentations and giving the medical training to MSLs, Medical Heads, Sales colleagues and other employees
- Covering the role of a local study responsible scientist and the local study responsible physician when delegated to this role and contributes to study protocols and early access programs
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Medical Doctor, Pharmaceutical or Natural Science University degree
- Relevant work experience, scientific acumen and communication skills in order to be accepted by Leading Specialists in peer-to-peer relationship
- Strong business acumen with sense of urgency
- Fluency in English and German required, French is considered an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jocelyn on 0041 (0) 800 106 106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 51559 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 51559
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 6th September 2021
- Expires: 4th October 2021