We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for supporting Quality Systems and both Operational and Quality teams.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform QA tasks such as analysing batch reviews, CAPAs, deviations, change controls and support root cause analysis investigations.
2. Provide support to packing, laboratory and warehouse areas by maintaining the pharmaceutical Quality System.
3. As the QA Officer, you will ensure alerts from complaints, CAPAs, deviations and change controls are dealt with in a timely manner.
4. Aid the maintenance of the GMDP environment by ensuring batch documents are completed in a timely manner to be released by the RP or certified by the QP.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science related field (biology, pharmaceuticals, chemistry etc)
2. Proven industry experience in Quality within a pharmaceutical GMP environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience dealing with solid dose, liquids, creams and sterile products
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Lucy Jones
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635397
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th September 2021
- Expires: 4th October 2021