We are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Specialist Auditor to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Compliance Specialist Auditor you will be responsible for completing internal, external and supplier audits and assessments of suppliers and service providers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Compliance Specialist Auditor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.Performing internal, external and supplier audits and provide feedback on the GxP compliance of systems and processes, and identifying gaps and communicating these observations to ensure a positive working relationship with suppliers.
2. Liaising with staff at all levels across site with regard to the scheduling, completion, review and closure of internal GxP audits.
3.Writing and reviewing Technical and Quality Agreements.
4.Assisting in the planning and execution of the internal, external and supplier audit program and preparation of audit reports, review of responses and audit closure.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Compliance Specialist Auditor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience leading internal and external audits to GxP and iso9001 standards (Lead auditor accredited is desirable)
2. A working knowledge of understanding of EU GMP and US CFR regulations and guidelines and EU and US Pharmacopoeias.
3. Experience in planning and taking part in regulatory inspections.
Key Words:Quality Assurance | QA | Quality Manager | Audit | Audit Plan | Senior | GMP | GxP | Manufacturing | Pharma | ISO9001 | MHRA | FDA | Audit Plan | CAPA | QMS | Travel | pharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Lucy Jones
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635209
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th September 2021
- Expires: 4th October 2021