We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the East Anglia area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for QMS and documentation activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Controlling, writing, updating and reviewing Quality documentation.
2.Various QMS activities including deviation investigations, CAPAs and change controls.
3. Performing the review of batch documentation before the QP releases.
4.Scheduling, carrying out and assisting with internal audits.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A good understanding of GMP and experience within a GMP environment.
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical environment.
3. Great attention to detail and documentation skills.
Key Words: Pharmaceuticals | GMP | cGMP | Quality Assurance | Sterile | Licensed Medicines | Quality Management System | Change Control | CAPA\'s | Deviations | Supplier Management | Compliance | Audits | Specialist | Associate | Quality | QA | Batch Release | Documentation | KPI | Manufacturing | Specialist | QA Officer | CAPAs | SOPs | QMS
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Lucy Jones
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635298
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 6th September 2021
- Expires: 4th October 2021