An opportunity has arisen within a generic pharmaceutical company in central London for a Junior QA Officer.
Responsibilities include batch documentation checks and sample handling. Training provided.
- Collect and process the batch documentation required for batch certification.
- Perform a defined set of pre-release checks per batch for allocated batches, prior to presenting the batch documentation to the QP for QP review and certification.
- Sample handling, including receipt, booking in, checking and placing in retention.
- Assist with other aspects of the Company’s Quality Management System, as required by the QA department workload.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a science field, preferred subjects: chemistry or pharmacy
- Ability to understand and work following written procedures, with a methodical approach to performing duties.
- Good organisational skills with good attention to detail and ability to learn new skills
- Good computer skills with standard software packages (Word, Excel, Acrobat etc)
- Good interpersonal, communication and team working skills.
- Any quality control or quality assurance experience within the pharmaceutical industry would be of interest.
To apply for this position, candidates must have be eligible to live and work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: GL-25
Website: ST Recruitment
- Posted: 4th September 2021
- Expires: 2nd October 2021