CK Group are recruiting for a Change Management Project Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company, based Uxbridge or working remotely on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £63 per hour PAYE
Change Management Project Manager Role:
- Lead the support for the change management process for the Field Medical Customer Relationship Manager platform
- Lead the support for the Medical Insights platform
- Lead the support for the digital oncology clinical trials tool
- Act as key stakeholder in gaining and sharing end-user feedback with core team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic science degree or experience and knowledge of processes for creating medical content deliverables desirable.
- Strong background in project management.
- Experience working in a corporate environment (pharmaceutical industry desired but not essential).
- Able to use standard Microsoft applications and learn new applications.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision.
Our client is world renowned pharmaceutical company with a mission to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines to patients with serious diseases.
Change Management Project Manager role will be based either remotely or at our clients site in Uxbridge.
For more information, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51575.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 51575
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 3rd September 2021
- Expires: 1st October 2021