Principle Clinical Study Manager/Lead (Infectious Diseases)
Global Diagnostics Company
Home-Based - Nationwide
An established, global healthcare company are continuing their expansion with the addition of an experienced Clinical Study Manager to join the team. This is a permanent role based within the company's Diagnostic division, focusing primarily on different indications within Infectious Diseases.
As a Principle Clinical Study Manager within this organisation, you will take ownership of the set up and delivery of global studies. This will involve both operational oversight as well as hands on delivery including protocol development, creating SOPs, developing clinical plans and study reports and conducting protocol training. You will also be required to establish and maintain a network of Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), Investigators, and external suppliers.
- Management of global, diagnostic, infectious disease studies
- Trial design/Protocol/SOP development
- Vendor management
- Budget management
- Establish KOL and Investigator network
- Work cross-functionally to ensure study delivery according to agreed timelines, budgets
- Must have led diagnostic studies within the EMEA region
- Experience in protocol development
- Strong knowledge of Invitro Diagnostics (IVD), Companion Diagnostics
- Infectious Disease therapy area experience
- Strong vendor management experience
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Prior experience of working in a similar role within the UK
- BSc, MSc of PhD qualification
This role can be offered as a fully home-based role but will require flexibility to travel to an office location in Bedfordshire when required. The successful applicant will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary and benefits as well as strong career development opportunities.
Please send your CV to George.Danchie@cpl.com or call 01189594990 for further information.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Jessica Wheeler
- Reference: JO-2109-475640_2
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Updated: 3rd September 2021
- Expires: 1st October 2021