CK Group are recruiting for an Analytical Scientist to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Nottingham on a contract basis for 6 months.
£16 per hour PAYE
Analytical Scientist Role:
- To support the business with onsite Analytical Method development, testing of formulation/product prototypes & method validation.
- Using skills and experience to implement analytical methods to support Client projects.
- To perform and accurately record any experimentation and generate the supporting documentation as required for Clients projects in accordance with company policies and meet Client specifications, delivering on time and within budget.
- Conduct and document work to cGMP ensuring that projects are conducted in accordance with company procedures and the agreed timelines
- To document all project work to a high standard. This includes contemporaneous, complete and clear documentation of laboratory work in laboratory notebooks and the timely completion of all necessary project administration.
- Bachelors Degree in Science or related field required (Chemistry, Microbiology or Biology preferred) or one to two years related experience in QA pharmaceutical manufacturing without a Bachelor?s Degree
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, management, suppliers and customers
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines Physical Requirements:
Our client is the world\'s number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
This Analytical Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Nottingham.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51569.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 51569
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 3rd September 2021
- Expires: 1st October 2021