CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Officer to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, on site in Nottingham on a contract basis for 13 months.
Up to £14.36ph PAYE
Quality Officer Role:
- Manage allocated Quality Systems used on site and ensure compliance with site SOPs.
- Author, update and review SOPs as required to support the required Quality System.
- Support site audits by Clients or Regulatory authorities.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of the latest Regulatory developments and seek to apply within the business.
- Provide Quality Support to the Technical teams to ensure that project deliverables are completed to the required standard.
- Experience working in a GMP Environment, within a Quality Assurance function.
- A degree in a science based subject.
- An understanding of Quality Systems relating to Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing of clinical trial products.
- Knowledge of EU and US GMP regulations, supported by ICH and WHO
- Trained to conduct audits, internal and external to required GMP standards, experience of Client/Regulatory audits
Our client is the world\'s number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
This Quality Officer role will be based onsite at our clients site in Nottingham.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51560.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 51560
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 3rd September 2021
- Expires: 1st October 2021