CK Group are recruiting for an Analytical Technician to join a resin and composites company at their site based in Heanor, Derbyshire on a contract basis for 6 months.
£11 per hour depending on experience plus a 40% shift allowance
Analytical Technician Role:
- To provide laboratory support to a supervisor with the aim of improving the company?s products, processes and technologies
- Perform a wide range of task and day to day activities; plan technical and operational aspects of your work with guidance from a supervisor
- Offer suggestions for method improvements on a regular basis
- Develop a good understanding of techniques and equipment used
- Maintain accurate records of all work carried out and to follow written procedures
- 5 relevant GCSE passes and 2-5 years relevant experience, or 3 A levels, or 4-6 years relevant experience.
- A strong analytical background
- Experience with DSC testing, HPLC testing, SAP & LIMS
- Someone who is hands on and a good decision maker.
Our client is an advanced materials and specialty chemical company focused on the manufacture of resins.
This Analytical Technician role will be based at our clients site in Heanor, Derbyshire.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Jack Beal on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51558.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jack Beal
- Phone: 01438 870011
- Reference: 51558
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 3rd September 2021
- Expires: 1st October 2021