CK Group are recruiting for a Supply Chain Associate to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This Supply Chain Associate role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
Up to £20.51 per hour PAYE.
Supply Chain Associate Role:
- Develop, optimize and manage the weekly Master Production Schedule (MPS), meeting global KPI targets around MPS stability, conformance and customer service.
- Ensure global KPI targets are met around supplier delivery, liaise with external vendors to communicate and resolve issues around supplier performance.
- Work collaboratively with all operational work centres/customer service to adhere to MPS dates through site processes such as production daily meetings, capacity planning, Shop floor control, inventory review meetings etc. Hold factory accountable for delivering plans.
- Maintain key SAP Master Data relating to planning parameters: ensuring data sets reflect latest assumptions around performance and are optimizing supply chain.
- Be accountable for the development of the monthly S&OP Production Plan in SAP: defining assumptions, demand consolidation and analysis, preparing data pack, creating inventory projections, performing ?what-ifs?. Presenting data in the S&OP forums.
- Strong working knowledge of Supply Chain Business Processes; Manufacturing Resource Planning, Materials Management, Shop Floor Control, Master Production Planning, Sales & Operations Planning.
- Experience of production planning and data analysis tools (e.g. SAP, SAP APO, IBP, Business Objects)
- Strong communications skills at all levels of the organisation including an ability to communicate production planning decisions to senior leadership.
- Data Analysis to interpret market demand signals into appropriate production plans.
- Demonstrated ability to implement continuous improvement initiatives.
For more information or to apply for this Supply Chain Associate position, please contact Dennis on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51292.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Dennis Beltman
- Phone: 01438 870027
- Reference: 51292
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 3rd September 2021
- Expires: 1st October 2021