A growing medical sample testing company is looking to hire a talented account manager for their sales and tactical marketing team in Richmond, Surrey. You will play a key role in managing a portfolio of accounts and be a point of contact for customers. In addition, you will be expected to generate new business opportunities where possible and turn new business leads into new billing clients.
To be successful you should possess first class communication skills and, possess excellent attention to detail and ideally have previous experience in sales, account management or business development roles.
Account Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Follow up new customer enquiries from website
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers' individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Be a champion for customers internally to improve service and resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Prepare quotations and service contracts for internal review and execution
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of internal capabilities and limitations
- Maintain knowledge of competitor activity
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth, eg technical innovations, novel assays/tests etc.
Account Manager Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Sales account or customer support manager.
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
Location: Richmond, Surrey
Hours: 36 hours per week from 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: £25,000 + Commission
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7056
- Posted: 2nd September 2021
- Expires: 30th September 2021