CK Group are recruiting for a Liquid Chromatography Analytical Chemist to join a contract testing company at their site based in London on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is independent and prides itself in providing a high quality, reliable analytical service. They consider themselves leaders in testing of raw materials and finished products. They build partnerships with customers, who not only recognise their expertise in analytical chemistry and standards of service but also value their integrity and impartiality. Being MHRA and FDA approved ensures that the service they provide is at the very highest level for cGMP analysis.
The company offers a salary of £25,000-£31,000 per annum depending on experience for this role and the hours are 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
The LC Analytical Chemist is based at the company\'s site in London.
LC Analytical Chemist Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Work as an analytical chemist using chromatographic techniques.
- Test raw materials and finished products.
- Complete work with fast turnarounds.
- Perform assays and impurity methods using HPLC
- Work flexibly as required.
- Work in compliance with in-house health and safety, GMP, GLP and UKAS Quality requirements.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified or equivalent in chemistry ? essential.
- 3 year\'s experience in a laboratory performing HPLC/UPLC analysis
- Experience working in a GMP/GLP environment
- Able and willing to work outside normal hours if necessary ? essential.
- Work experience gained in a pharmaceutical QC laboratory environment would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Chromeleon data system would be beneficial.
- Experience with Pharmacopoeial chromatographic methods would be advantageous
For more information or to apply for this Liquid Chromatography Analytical Chemist position, please contact Sajra Hameed on 01246 457712 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51550.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sajra Hameed
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51500
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 2nd September 2021
- Expires: 30th September 2021