My client are an industry leading Biotech who are currently recruiting within their Field Sales team.
This client is a client who specialise in the production of a comprehensive range of antibodies (primary, secondary), reagents and cells in areas such as immunology, cell biology and specialist fields like cancer and neuroscience.
The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for promoting the entire range of products to the life science community within the defined territories, providing technical advice for customers and supporting their research with quality products.
The client has a product range of 3million life science products: Antibodies, proteins, small molecules, immunoassays, ELISA's, molecular biology reagents, general lab reagents, inhibitors and cell culture reagents.
- Achieve monthly and yearly sales targets for territories
- Record all activity on the CRM database and ensure that all quotations, samples and information requests are followed up to completion
- Attend Sales & Marketing Meetings - providing input into activity & targets
- Conduct technical and sales presentations to customers at Conferences and Seminars
- Perform wet laboratory demonstrations of key technologies where appropriate
This is a very exciting opportunity covering the clients record breaking territories of Oxford and Camebridge. There is strong progression and development opportunities as well as a fantastic benefits and bonus package.
If you or anybody in your network is interested then please get in touch on 0121 726 9711 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2161765
- Posted: 1st September 2021
- Expires: 29th September 2021