Job Title: Experimentalist Chemist
Contract: 3 months + extensions
Pay Rate: circa £28,000 to £35,000 per annum dependant on experience
SRG is working with a global-leading agrochemical company based close to Reading.
You will work within the Process Technology Active Ingredient (PTAI) group investigating and exploring new chemistries to make specific agriculturally significant products. You will use strong practical chemistry skills to gather fundamental data on various chemical processes to understand potential for development into large scale manufacturing processes.
- Plan and carry out work on new and existing processes in the laboratory to gain fundamental knowledge about if and how the chemical processes work.
- Investigate innovative process options to known crop protection compounds.
- Write up and share results across all levels of the organisation
- Comprehensive practical laboratory and analytical skills
- Ability to work in multi-functional teams with strong communication skills
- Ability to plan and execute short programme of work with high level of organization
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Confidence using relevant IT such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Demonstrated commitment to safe working in the laboratory environment
- Experienced practical chemist - BSc in Chemisty or at least three year experience working in a relevant laboratory based role.
Apply online today. For more information about the role or application submission process please email Irfan Jabar on Irfan.email@example.com
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2161766
- Posted: 1st September 2021
- Expires: 29th September 2021