A pharmaceutical company has an exciting opportunity for an Analytical Chemist to join its team. You will support the chromatography laboratory with the testing of raw materials and finished products. You must be experienced in using a range of assay and impurity methods using HPLC. You must also be educated to degree level in chemistry or a related subject.
This role involves testing raw materials and finished products to in-house or published methods. Fast turnarounds are often requested which will require a flexible approach from the analyst.
- Work as an analytical chemist using chromatographic techniques to pharmacopoeial or other published method sources in an analytical testing laboratory.
- To work in compliance with the Company regulations including in-house health and safety, GMP, GLP and UKAS Quality requirements.
- To complete analytical work within required timeframes
- Educated to degree standard in chemistry or related subject.
- At least 3 year's experience in a laboratory performing HPLC/UPLC analysis.
- Experience working in a GMP/GLP environment.
- Additional requirements would be advantageous:
- Work experience in a pharmaceutical QC laboratory.
- Experience of Chromeleon data system
- Experience with Pharmacopoeial chromatographic methods
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6885
- Posted: 1st September 2021
- Expires: 29th September 2021