We are currently looking for a Assay Development Scientist to join a leading Contract Research Organisation based in the London area. As the Assay Development Scientist you will be responsible for developing and validating molecular based assays.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Assay Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Developing and Validating molecular biology or virology based assays such as ELISAs, PCR, plaque assays, antibody tests, ELISpot etc...
2. Creating and writing SOPs and ensuring compliance to Good Clinical Practice (GCP) standards
3. As a Assay Development Scientist, you will train more junior members of staff on various novel assays developed.
4. Perform analysis of data for immunoassays and present the results to clients using programmes such as GraphPad
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Assay Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD degree or Masters with Industry experience in a Life Science background such as Molecular Biology, Virology, Immunology etc...
2. Proven laboratory experience in developing and validating assays such as ELISA, PCR, ELISpot, Gyrolab, ECLIA, plaque assays etc...
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GCP as well as assay development and validation.
Key Words: ELISA / PCR / ELISpot / Gyrolab / ECLIA / Plaque Assay / GCP / CRO / London / Contract Research Organisation / Assay Development / Assay Validation / Molecular Biology / Virology / Immunology / Immunoassay / Good Clinical Practice / qPCR / Western Blot / R&D / SOPs
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Sarah Audit
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635421
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 1st September 2021
- Expires: 29th September 2021