We are currently looking for a Validation Technician to join a growing Life Sciences company. As the Validation Technician you will be responsible for playing a hands on role in the installation and Validation of cleanrooms and its various equipment and systems. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven candidate to join a company with training and development at the heart of its culture.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Visit client sites across the UK to support execution of Validation activities (In particular cleanrooms, equipment and utilities).
2. The Validation Technician will adhere to GMP at all times and be proactive in following Standard Operating Procedures.
3. Adhere to client requirements as best as possible.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation and Quality Officer / Validation Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering related discipline or similar.
2. Industry experience as a Field Service Engineer (or similar) or theoretical knowledge of validating/installing cleanrooms (Cleanroom Technology or Testing Certificates are advantageous).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of Health and Safety, engineer controls and Validation.
Key Words: Validation / Validation Technician / Isolator / Cleanroom Technology / Cleanroom Testing / United Kingdom / UK / GMP / Aseptic / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Life Sciences
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Fabio Roque
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635299
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 31st August 2021
- Expires: 28th September 2021