Jocelyn Blackham is recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join an international specialist in infectious disease, with a diverse product range in oncology, microbiology, haematology and serology testing. The client is looking for a Business Development Manager on a contract basis for 12 months.
The role is Field based with international travel across Europe and other territories.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Meet and exceeded sales targets.
- Sell workflow solutions B2B to capture maximum value.
- Identify and acquire new B2B customers to take market share
- Market creation through deployment of innovative workflow that improve the patient journey
Further responsibilities will include:
- Drive rapid adoption of existing and new products.
- Work effectively with extended teams to accelerate the sale cycle.
- Provide regular sales forecasts and updates. Manage CRM database and update the pipeline on a daily basis.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Significant B2B sales experience in low to medium complexity science or technology products.
- Acts with a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Manage customer relationships at all levels.
- Proven track record of closing big deals and building sustainable revenue streams
- Experience with molecular IVD products.
- Experience of working with service laboratories
- Experience with PCR assays and instruments.
- Additional European Language(s).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing diagnostic company.
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote reference 51537 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 51537
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 31st August 2021
- Expires: 28th September 2021