Business Intelligence Engineer
Duration: 6 months
Pay rate: Up to £400 a day
Location: Fully Remote
Key Skills: SQL,AWS
CPL Life Sciences are currently working with a leading technology company who focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
· A BIE to help establish essentially reporting for a newly formed program team in product compliance including dashboards, weekly and monthly internal and leadership reporting.
· Learn best practice from a sister team with many similar data sets, tools and dashboards to speed up the project.
· Work with the non-technical program teams to define and deliver on the project roadmap in a prioritised order.
· Lead the migration (with the central data team) as two programs move from one data cluster to a new centralised cluster whilst maintaining availability and accuracy of all reports and dashboards.
· Advanced SQL skills
· Experience with AWS
· Experience with technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Experience producing weekly/monthly reports and dashboards
· Experience establishing new metrics
· Experience in migrating clusters/data environments
If you're interested please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Luke Sandilands
- Reference: JO-2108-474283_2
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 31st August 2021
- Expires: 28th September 2021