CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Statistician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry, working remotely on a contract basis initially for 12 months.
£70-75 per hour Ltd (Out of Scope).
Senior Statistician Role:
- Lead the strategic, statistical thinking and contributions to the Development Plans, Regulatory Strategy, Health Technology Assessment and Commercial Presentation for indications/projects within a product team.
- Leadership to statistical staff on the indications/projects ensuring all work is carried out with regards to standards and external regulations.
- Through partnership with experts, developing design options and providing high quality decision support to enable the business to make informed decisions.
- Quantifying the benefit, risk, value and uncertainty of the emerging product profile.
- Holding CRO/Partners accountable for the high quality standards of their deliverables.
- Leadership capabilities at Level 2.
- MSc/PhD or similar in Statistics or Mathematics (containing a substantial statistical component) with experience in pharma/healthcare or other relevant area.
- Knowledge of the technical and regulatory requirements related to the role.
- Experience of development, programme design and data analysis and interpretation, SAS experience.
- Experience of regulatory interactions and/or submissions, experience in Pharma or in a Lead Statistician role in a CRO.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Senior Statistician role will be working remotely with potential for occasional site visits.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Statistician position, please contact Anett on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51540.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 51540
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th August 2021
- Expires: 24th September 2021