CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical Trial Leader to join a Global Pharmaceutical company at their site based in Berkshire on a permanent basis. Flexible home working is available.
Clinical Trial Leader Role:
- Lead the trial management for global trials from beginning to end.
- Lead development of core trial documents & patient facing documents.
- Design and preparation of clinical trials, including definition of trial milestones.
- Ensure provision/provide appropriate trial-specific training of the global trial team and external partners.
- Develop and maintain company relationships with external experts and investigational sites by coordinating and ensuring cross-functional collaboration amongst Clinical Operations and Medical Affairs on Global/Regional level.
- University degree in Life Sciences or related field, higher degree/qualification preferred (e.g. MSc, PhD).
- Proven clinical trial management skills including oversight of teams to achieve planned timelines and milestones.
- Proven experience working on global projects.
- Understanding of major regulations (MHRA, FDA, EMA and PMDA).
For more information or to apply for this Clinical Trial Leader, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842966 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51504.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 51504
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 27th August 2021
- Expires: 24th September 2021