CK Group are currently recruiting for a Senior Chemist to join a materials and polymers manufacturing company at their site based in Ware, on a 6-month fixed term contract basis, with a view to going permanent thereafter.
Our client develops and manufactures high performance polymers for use in various applications. They are able to offer a bespoke service and their products help their customers to add value.
This role is located near Hertford, easily commutable from North London, Hoddesdon, Harlow, Stevenage and surrounding areas.
Your main duties of this Senior Chemist will be:
- Supervise and control QC database including customer specifications and internal and finished product specifications
- Leading R&D functions and new product developments
- Overseeing smooth transfer of R&D products to large scale production
- The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- PhD in Chemistry or equivalent experience
- Previous Environmental / QMS experience desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Previous experience within polymer industry, especially photopolymer chemistry.
- Organised & methodical approach to work
- Excellent administration and document control skills
- Highly motivated, with a ?can do? attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and/or to strict deadlines
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51518.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jade Stirk
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 51518
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 26th August 2021
- Expires: 23rd September 2021