CK Group are recruiting for a Warehouse Operator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Macclesfield on a contract basis for 6 months.
£10.97 per hour plus shift allowance. The shifts will be a 3 week rolling pattern of earlies, lates and weekends
Warehouse Operator Role:
· Set-up and operation of specific operating equipment.
· Performing technical adjustments of specific operating equipment.
· Operation of weighing/counting balances.
· Performing Hatch Transfers of consumables, components and various equipment.
· Management of component inventory.
· Ability to work within an Aseptic Processing Area.
· Manual role with ability to operate machinery and lift and transport equipment, products and tools.
· Operational knowledge of procedures and compliance with GMP & SHE requirements (e.g. COSHH, risk and manual handling assessment).
· Numeracy & literacy skills.
· Good communication skills both written and verbal.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Warehouse Operator role will be based at our clients site in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51529.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 51529
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 31st August 2021
- Expires: 28th September 2021