We are have an exciting opportunity available for a Product Manager to join a world leading life sciences provider based in the Surrey area. The company provide innovative products and services that support research, translational science and cell therapies.
The Product Manager for Cell Analysis and Sample Preparation will be responsible for defining and executing the company\'s vision and strategy for these portfolios.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Product Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be central in communicating and defining the \'go to\' market for new products and services.
2. You will work closely with the marketing/product manager teams in the UK and globally, using their insights and knowledge to drive the messaging that resonates and empowers our sales team to be successful
3. You will be creating your own marketing campaigns for products and assessing their effectiveness.
4. This role is predominantly office based, with one day a week working remotely and one day a week in the field.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Product Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. MSc or PhD in Life Sciences - eg. immunology, oncology, regenerative medicine, biological sciences.
2. Demonstrated experience within a commercial, sales or marketing focussed role.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with flow cytometry, cell analysis techniques, cell biology or similar.
4. You will also be a strong oral and written communicator, with well developed presentation skills.
Key Words: Product Manager | Flow Cytometry | Cell Therapy | Immunology | Marketing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Eve Hegarty
- Phone: 0131 202 9700
- Reference: J5634852
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 26th August 2021
- Expires: 23rd September 2021