CK Group are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Project Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in the Uxbridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
£50 per hour PAYE.
Digital Marketing Project Manager Role:
- Accountable for the flawless delivery of assigned omni-channel tactics for the clients market (right customer segment, channel, content, cadence) incl. production budget ownership.
- Own the Digital Production Budget for a series of brands or Therapeutic areas ? provides the Engagement Lead and Planning Team with ongoing financial reporting across production/execution, reconciles on monthly basis.
- Track 8 stages of cycle of campaigns (from engagement planning to module development, through to production management, QA/UAT, deployment and insights & optimization) and coordinates across the matrix to meet deadlines where timing may be challenged.
- Run or attend status meetings for Brand or Therapeutic area with matrix participants.
- Experience in marketing and/or activation in large complex organization.
- Digital marketing management planning and budget allocation experience.
- Understanding marketing data performance and how it informs decision-making.
- Experience managing external vendors, budgets and invoicing including vendor performance management.
- Project management experience and familiarity with Agile Principles.
Our client is world renowned pharmaceutical company with a mission to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines to patients with serious diseases.
This Digital Marketing Project Manager role will be home based 50% and 50% at our clients site in Uxbridge.
For more information or to apply for this Digital Marketing Project Manager position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51519.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 51519
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 26th August 2021
- Expires: 23rd September 2021