Pharmacovigilance Consultant 12 Months Contract 450 per day (Inside IR35) Remote
A global pharmaceutical client of mine is now has an urgent requirement for a pharmacovigilance consultant to come on board their growing teams. The successful pharmacovigilance consultant will have experience of working within Europe and the UK and have excellent business acumen.
Core skills and experience required: -
- Experience working with Periodic Safety Reports
- Experience working with EU health authority Assessment Reports
- Experience of implementing new processes around the cross-portfolio view
- Experience of working closely with the IT team to support with further testing, project build, delivery & implementation, with input & advice from internal resources
- Experience implementing templates and processes and ensuring Patient Safety outputs are produced in accordance with High Performance Authoring (HPA) principles
- Experience providing training to functional groups within Patient Safety
If you feel you would be suitable for the role as a pharmacovigilance consultant, please apply directly. Alternatively, if you feel like you know someone who would be suitable for the role as a pharmacovigilance consultant, please send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Contact: Fawad Siddiqui
- Reference: JO-2108-475008_3
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 26th August 2021
- Expires: 23rd September 2021