CK Technical are recruiting for a Market Research Analyst to join a Biotech company at their site based in Camberley on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is an international specialist in infectious disease, with a diverse product range in oncology, microbiology, haematology and serology testing.
Location: This role is located in Camberley.
Market Research Analyst Role: Your main duties will be the collection and presentation of key strategic data to guide the senior management team.
Further responsibilities may include:
- The research, compilation and analysis of information on products and market conditions to identify potential new markets, sales opportunities and marketing methods.
- Coordinate the delivery of market opportunity data sets to support upstream and downstream marketing activities.
- Support the marketing team in consideration and submission of long term strategic decision making.
- Support the comprehension of the annual marketing plan.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A degree level education in statistics, marketing or a related field.
- Marketing experience in a similar industry such as pharmaceuticals, medical devices or diagnostics.
- You will have demonstrable experience in methodically surveying customer preferences and statistical data in order to support the decision making process regarding product designs, prices and promotions.
- In the last couple of career moves you will have experience of analyzing autonomous qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition that increases competitiveness.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 51503.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51503
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th August 2021
- Expires: 22nd September 2021