A Global Packaging Manufacturer based in South Oxfordshire is currently recruiting for a Materials Scientist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role, paying £33-37,000.
- Managing R&D projects focussing on the qualification of raw materials used in the company's products - coatings, inks, etc.
- Laboratory testing of raw materials - designing tests, managing technicians, writing reports
- Interpreting data - presenting findings to internal and external contacts
- Liaising with suppliers - creating technical briefs and product specifications
- Providing internal and external technical support
- Chemistry or materials science educational background
- Experience in materials R&D - coatings/inks, raw material qualification, etc.
- Happy dealing with both hands on lab work and office based project management/report writing
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2161696
- Updated: 2nd September 2021
- Expires: 30th September 2021