CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Lab Analyst to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly £11 - £14 per hour
Quality Lab Analyst Role:
- Maintain laboratory and office areas in compliance with EHS and CGMP requirements. Archive completed laboratory documentation in a timely manner.
- Chemical and/or microbial based analyses of purchased and manufactured materials, Utilities/EM, stability samples and non-routine samples.
- Perform all aspects of sample handling e.g sample receipt, storage and disposal as per procedures.
- If authorised, perform second person verification of analytical data generated in QCL as per procedures.
- Liaise with supervision and planners to prioritise workload to ensure OSSCE lead times and expected customer service levels are met.
- You will hold a BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent working experience
- Some working experience of analytical testing in a pharmaceutical laboratory would be an advantage, using HPLC.
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This Quality Lab Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
For more information, please contact Anett on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51487.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 51487
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 24th August 2021
- Expires: 21st September 2021