CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £23.70 per hour PAYE.
Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs Role:
- Assist in the creation and submission of regulatory documents and may be the regulatory lead for a program under the supervision of a more experienced regulatory lead.
- Support regional regulatory pre-filing activities.
- Provide and maintain CTA/MA documentation support.
- Review regional component of the Global Regulatory Plan and provide input to operational deliverables.
- Ensure compliance via timely submissions to regulatory agencies Support RRL in review of promotional materials for commercial activities with CRO?s and/ or partners.
- Previous working experience within Regulatory Affairs.
- Must have CTA and EU affiliate experience.
- Strong understanding of regulatory principles.
- Strong ability to work with policies, procedures and SOP?s.
- Understanding of drug development process.
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
This Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs role will be based at our clients site in Uxbridge, Greater London.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs position, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job reference 51478.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 51478
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 2nd September 2021
- Expires: 30th September 2021