Start Date: ASAP
Location: Tyne & Wear
Full time hours
40 hours per week
£38,775 to £45,381 p/annum
* Working in a fast paced, forward thinking hospital outpatient pharmacy featuring automated dispensing, electronic prescribing, and the first automated system for supplying dispensed medicines directly to patients installed in a UK hospital
* Previous experience in a hospital setting although desirable is not required as full training and support will be given, and applicants from community, hospital or general practice backgrounds
* ability to manage multiple competing demands is essential. Candidates must also be able to demonstrate strong communication, problem solving and organisational skills. Candidates will also need a positive, flexible and co-operative approach to their work.
* The ability to support and mentor junior team members is also essential as the team grows.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you hold an MPharms Degree along with UK GPhC registration and a minimum of 1 year working within a UK Hospital. Holding a Clinical Diploma will be beneficial.
Working with Mediplacements you will receive unbeatable locum benefits, which include;
*A dedicated one to one service
*Fast track registration process
*Excellent rates of pay
*Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Weekly pay - on time, every time
*Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
*No Registration Fee!
*Free online training available
For more information, or to apply for this locum position please contact the Pharmacy Team on 0207 613 6789.
Not available for this position? Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Mediplacements
- Reference: J98363
- Updated: 17th September 2021
- Expires: 15th October 2021