* On-site accommodation available if needed
* Take part in the clinical pharmacy service in line with local and national standards and policies, ensuring the safe, clinical and cost effective use of medicines and staff resources.
* This will include visiting wards, speaking to individual patients to discuss all aspects of their medicines, ensuring that prescriptions are appropriate and safe, arranging supply, and when necessary, liaising with other healthcare professionals with regard to all aspects of that patients prescription and pharmaceutical care.
You will be required to verify clinical trial prescriptions, final checking IMPs, and covering dispensary and production services. Our client is in the process of implementing a new trial set up so communicating and co-ordinating with R&I, research directorates and external sponsors will be a regular activity. The post will be working across various sites as and when required.
To qualify for this position, it is essential that you hold an MPharms Degree, along with GPhC registration. Recent UK Hospital and Clinical trial experience is essential to be considered for this position.
For more information, or to apply for this locum position please contact either Divya on 0207 613 6789.
Working with Mediplacements you will receive unbeatable locum benefits, which include;
*A dedicated one to one service
*Fast track registration process
*Excellent rates of pay
*Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Weekly pay - on time, every time
*Access to exclusive NHS and Private sector jobs
*No Registration Fee!
*Free online training available
Not available for this position? Why not recommend a friend or colleague and earn a £250 referral bonus on successful placement (terms and qualifying period apply).
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Mediplacements
- Reference: J98311
- Updated: 14th September 2021
- Expires: 12th October 2021