We are urgently recruiting a PCR Lab Technician for a leading company based in the Wolverhampton area, for an initial 3 months (Likely extension). As the PCR Lab Technician you will be responsible for receiving samples as they arrive into the facility, and processing them in line with SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Sample Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Receiving samples as they arrive, recording these onto the database and sorting samples out of the outer packaging.
2. Carrying out analysis in line with strict methodologies, handle RT-PCR machines and perform RNA extractions.
3. Sorting samples according to their type, ensuring high attention to detail at all times.
4. Handling rejected samples and wearing the correct PPE at all times.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the PCR Lab Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in managing biological samples within a highly regulated environment (Ideally Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical).
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with adhering to SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) at all times.
Key Words: Lab Technician / Laboratory Technician / PCR / Polyamerase Chain Reaction / PCR Scientist / Temporary / Sample Technician / Sample / GDP / Good Documentation Practice / SOP / Standard Operating Procedures / GMP / Samples / Life Sciences / Covid 19 / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / Biological Sciences / Biochemistry / Immunology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Fabio Roque
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635385
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Updated: 10th September 2021
- Expires: 8th October 2021