CK Group\'s Technical Division are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join a biotech company out of their site based in Gateshead but covering the whole of the UK on a permanent basis.
Our client is an IVD company specialising in the design, manufacture and support of Clinical Electrophoresis and Haemostasis products.
Nationwide but based out Gateshead
Field Service Engineer role:
Your main duties will be:
- Installation, service, repair and support of a range of medical in-vitro diagnostic instruments throughout the UK.
- Liaising directly with clients to arrange routine service and maintenance schedules.
- Some workshop work at our clients\' Gateshead site.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- An education up to HNC level (or equivalent) in electronic engineering.
- A full, UK driving license.
- Previous experience working on laboratory equipment would be highly desirable.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Technical Services Manager position, please contact George Truman on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51363.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51363
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 3rd September 2021
- Expires: 1st October 2021