CK Group are recruiting for a QC Manager to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Thetford on a contract basis for 3 months.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement.
This QC Manager role will be based at our clients site in Thetford, Norfolk.
Up to £38.53 per hour PAYE / £50.86 per hour Umbrella.
QC Manager Role:
- Manage the day to day running of the laboratory via tier boards and review with senior microbiologists.
- Ensure relevant regulatory standards (GMP, GLP, Regulatory requirements) are adhered to within the laboratory.
- Ensure appropriate systems are in place to facilitate and document continuous improvement within the QC laboratory and associated functions.
- Organise recruitment, training and allocation of laboratory staff to deliver high quality analysis and reporting to meet site commercial timelines.
- Ensure that the clean rooms are monitored, qualified and risk assessed to ensure compliance with Annex 1 requirements and corporate guidelines.
- Scientific degree and ideally Microbiology experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in the management and development of staff is critical to this role.
- Ideally experience in lab management within pharma or contract laboratory but other quality management experience will be considered.
- Experience of engagement with regulatory authorities, third party auditors, scientific/technical bodies in the reporting, demonstration and explanation of QC testing activities.
For more information or to apply for this QC Manager position, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 51380.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Anett Racz
- Phone: 01246 457727
- Reference: 51380
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 7th September 2021
- Expires: 5th October 2021