Our client is seeking a Validation Scientist, to support their documentation areas of their business: The successful candidate will be educated to degree level in chemistry, or related discipline with experience of working in GMP related environment.
The applicant will be involved in:
- GMP investigations, product reviews and validation.
- Coordinate and participate in validation activities.
- Coordinate and administer the response to customer complaints and questionnaires. Review and update QMS documentation,
- Write SOPs, checking and authorising SOPs.
- Good knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001:2000
Candidates must have excellent communication and presentation skills as they will
be expected to liaise with staff at all levels.
Good IT skills and computer literacy, methodical and accurate worker
Membership of appropriate technical body will be an advantage
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: VS06
Website: ST Recruitment
- Updated: 31st August 2021
- Expires: 28th September 2021