An opportunity has arisen for Validation Engineer to work within production department for a client based in the Liverpool area. The individual will be expected to manage day to day maintenance of production areas.
Duties and responsibilities included: .
- Assisting with trouble shooting, optimisation, scale-up and process validation of new or existing manufacturing processes.
- Following procedures and to maintain detailed records according to the requirements of client’s Quality System and ISO 13485.
- Assisting with other R&D, QA or Operations activities as required.
- Complying with health and safety policy.
- Generation of validation protocols IQ/OQ/PQ
- Checking stocks of raw materials, solvents, packaging and consumable. Also, ensuring manufacture is performed according to the production schedule.
The successful candidate will have BEng or BSc in science related discipline experience within the pharmaceutical or medical device sector.
The successful candidate will be following SOPs , Work Instructions and keeping accurate record
The Validation Scientist will have:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, with limited supervision, good initiative taker when required
- Strong organisational skills and be able to organise and plan own workload
- Accurate with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Demonstrable industrial validation and technical report writing skills
Also requires strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: VE-06
Website: ST Recruitment
- Updated: 31st August 2021
- Expires: 28th September 2021