Our client is a successful organisation based in the Merseyside area and seeking to recruit a QA officer to join their Quality team.
The successful candidate is ideally educated to BSc in Chemistry or related discipline
with at least 1 year working experience within QA environment
- Support the maintenance of the site Quality Management System.
- Support continuous improvement activities.
- Liaise and coach/mentor production personnel in all matters related to quality.
- Prepare reports, compile and maintain records on product quality status.
- Ensure product is fit for purpose.
- Provide quality support for the development of appropriate corrective and preventive actions (CAPA’s) and effectiveness checks.
- Assess change requests (change control) for consistency, relevance, GMP compliance and clarity.
- Ensure non-conformances, customer complaints and supplier complaints are satisfactorily investigated and communicated in a timely manner.
- Participate in customer and regulatory audits.
- Ensure the supplier approval process is up-to-date, including conducting supplier audits.
- Conduct self-inspections / internal audits and track CAPAs through to completion.
- Review batch manufacturing records and analytical records for completeness, clarity and GMP compliance.
- Review and approve QA controlled documentation (SOP’s, specifications, batch documentation, working instructions).
- Provide training on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes.
- Support in the maintenance of validation activities across all departments.
- SOP writing and review.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
- Experience of conducting internal audits.
- Experience in the review of batch manufacturing records and analytical records.
- Knowledge and experience of CAPA system.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737 241823
- Reference: HK06-A
Website: ST Recruitment
- Updated: 28th September 2021
- Expires: 26th October 2021