A globally renowned skincare brand, based in Hertfordshire is currently recruiting for a Formulation Scientist to join its team on a permanent basis. As Formulation Scientist, you will support the R&D team and contribute to new innovative skincare products, coupled with testing of raw materials.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Formulation Scientist to join a leader in the skincare industry, with real potential to excel your career whilst the company experiences year on year growth.
Formulation Scientist responsibilities
- Develop high-level formulas for personal care applications based on marketing specification and best solutions.
- Source and test raw materials offering a professional judgement with the aim to evaluate and develop new products and technologies.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting advice to the relevant teams.
- Deliver strong and high-standard techdocs to support product rollouts.
- Collaborate with external parties during defined projects and proactively in order to maximise potential opportunities.
Formulation Scientist requirements
- Possess a degree level qualification in Chemistry, Cosmetic Science or closely related.
- Demonstrate previous cosmetic formulation experience within an industrial R&D laboratory.
- Advanced expertise in sunscreen and vitamin C & A formulation is an advantage.
- Have experience in working effectively in cross functional teams to drive results
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Have a passion for skincare, innovation with a constant focus on customer needs
£Comp + excellent company benefits
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7006
- Posted: 22nd July 2021
- Expires: 19th August 2021