A globally renowned skincare brand, based in Hertfordshire is currently recruiting for a Lead Formulation Scientist to join its team on a permanent basis. As Lead Formulation Scientist, you will act as the company's technical specialist for its skincare products, whilst also mentoring and managing a team of highly qualified formulation scientists.
Lead Formulation Scientist responsibilities
- Develops high-level formulas for personal care applications based on marketing specification and best solutions.
- Sources and tests raw materials offering a professional judgement with the aim to evaluate and develop new products and technologies.
- Provides technical guidance and mentoring to the team of scientists
- Is the in-house adviser on key scientific discipline areas and optimum blending procedures.
- Collaborates with external parties during defined projects and proactively to maximise potential opportunities.
Lead Formulation Scientist requirements
- Possess a degree level qualification in Chemistry, Cosmetic Science, or closely related field of study.
- Demonstrate a successful track record of cosmetic formulation experience - ideally at a Senior level.
- SPF formulation expertise is a plus
- Have experience in working effectively in cross functional teams to drive results
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Have a passion for skincare, innovation with a constant focus on customer needs
£Comp + excellent company benefits
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7005
- Posted: 22nd July 2021
- Expires: 19th August 2021