CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Associate to join a medical diagnostics company on a full time, permanent basis at their site in Southampton.
This role is located in Eastleigh, Southampton.
Quality Assurance Associate Role:
As a Quality Assurance Associate your main responsibilities will be:
- The maintenance of quality system documents within the document control system.
- Managing the document control system.
- Providing support to registration activities and regulatory submissions.
- At least two years? experience working in quality assurance.
- A good working knowledge of ISO13485 and 9001.
- Very computer literate.
- Experience with reading and writing technical material.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Assurance Associate position, please contact the George Truman on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51205.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 51205
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd July 2021
- Expires: 19th August 2021