We are currently looking for an Antibody Purification Scientist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the London area. As the Antibody Purification Scientist you will be responsible for antibody purification and QC for Drug Discovery projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Antibody Purification Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Purification of antibodies using techniques such as Chromatography, AKTA systems and Protein A or Protein G purification on a lab scale.
2. Performing binding analysis with assays such as ELISAs or Octet.
3. As an Antibody Purification Scientist, you will be performing Quality Control (QC) chromatographic techniques such as ion exchange, size exclusion, hydrophobic interaction, reverse phase.
4. Supporting with other biochemical techniques such as SDS-PAGE and Western Blot.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Antibody Purification Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc or MSc degree in a Life Sciences degree such as Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology etc. Industry experience is desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in a Biotechnology/CRO/CDMO company using Protein Purification for antibodies as well as QC techniques such as ELISAs or Octet.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with antibody purification on a lab or large scale in an industry environment.
Key Words: Antibody Purification / Protein Purification / Drug Discovery / Chromatography / AKTA / SDS-PAGE / Western Analysis / QC / SEC / HIC / Reverse Phase / IEX / London / Biotechnology / CDMO / ELISA / Octet / Downstream Processing / Downstream Purification / Protein A / Protein G
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Sarah Audit
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5635289
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 21st July 2021
- Expires: 18th August 2021