This is a predominantly lab-based role performing various immunological assays to test products.
The position will suit a scientist with a strong immunological background who wishes to broaden their experience working in an industrial setting.
- QC testing of antibody performance: 70% Flow cytometry, 15% ELISA, 10% Western blotting, 5% Immunohistochemistry.
- Assisting the QC Manager to schedule workload for QC team.
- Approval and acceptance of QC results.
- Writing and maintaining SOPs and training of QC staff.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
Post-graduation experience in an industrial or academic lab.
Working experience carrying out immunological assays (Flow cytometry, ELISA, Western blot).
Good level of scientific numeracy and problem solving ability.
Attention to detail.
Minimum MSc in a Biological Sciences related subject, preferably with an immunological focus.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2161251
- Posted: 21st July 2021
- Expires: 18th August 2021