CK Group are recruiting for a Associate Diagnostic Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry initially on a contract basis for 6 months. Role is remote and you can be based anywhere in the UK. Some site presence when able would be ideal.
Up to £356.85 PAYE or £450 LTD/Umbrella per day - Outside IR35
Associate Diagnostic Project Manager Role:
- Manages a complex project to deliver to time, cost and quality
- Coaches, and works with, Diagnostic Information Managers to ensure accuracy of project/ portfolio information within clients enterprise planning systems
- Drives process simplification and standardisation across Precision Medicine to maximise efficiencies and establish best practice
- Meeting planning and facilitation
- BA/BSc in relevant subject (or equivalent experience)
- Professional project management qualification (e.g. PMP), or equivalent experience
- Significant experience in managing projects within, science, software development, medical devices environment or within regulated environments.
- Experience of global team-working and effectively communicating with key stakeholders, ability to work in a matrix organisation
- Experience with development cycles and deployment is essential
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Associate Diagnostic Project Manager role will be based Role is remote and you can be based anywhere in the UK. Some site presence when able would be ideal.
For more information, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51191.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 51191
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 21st July 2021
- Expires: 18th August 2021